Thursday, March 24, 2011

Homeschool Holiday

I just got to go to Florida for a month! I had so much fun.  I went fishing with Pop off of the dock and caught a fish. Then I fed it to a crane that swooped down and ate it off the grass! That was soooo cool!
Check it out!
We went to a timeshare place in Orlando and went to Disney World with Nana and Pop.  We went camping in their trailer too just before that with my friend Victoria. Oh, and Auntie Nga, Uncle John and Jewels came too!  I got to see my friends, Harrison, Jake and their little brother Logan. Yesterday was Jake and Logie's birthday. 
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!
 I had 2 sleepovers with them and went to a Monster Truck show!

Today is my Aunt Bernie's Birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT BERNIE!

 Even my friends Annabelle and Francesca were in
Florida the first week,  so I spent time with them at the beach.  
We dug in the sand and chased the seagulls away! 
The time went by so quick! 
Mom says I am blessed because I can travel and have fun and do school work wherever I am. When you think of it that way, I like homeschooling.  I can read all by myself now and can earn points for prizes the more books I read.  
The last night of our trip, it was Nana's birthday.
Mom made dinner for her and I was the waiter....watch the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment